SMSF Establishment & Compliance
Considering establishing a Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) can be quite daunting.
SMSFs have become increasingly popular and may be a perfect solution to manage your retirement however they may not be for everyone therefore it is important to obtain advice to make sure it is right for you. So before you embark down this path, you should be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of establishing an SMSF.
A SMSF is a most tax effective way to create wealth for retirement, however, due to frequent changes to regulations managing it can be challenging at times. The good news is we, over the years have built up a system to provide exceptional & efficient accounting service for SMSF. Our team ensures that your self-managed super fund is ATO compliant, helping in minimizing your taxes. We provide you with the paperless SMSF administration service that enables us to charge a fair fee, resulting in a good value proposition for you.
A SMSF gives you more control over the type of life you want to lead after retirement.
Some of the advantages of a SMSF including but not limited to –
- A very attractive tax rate of just 15% on contribution and income.
- The fund can directly invest in a diverse pool of asset like shares, bonds, commercial and residential real estate.
- The fund doesn’t pay fees for management of the fund which over a period results in tens of thousands of $ in savings.
- The fund can borrow to invest in residential and commercial property.
Why choose Accountancy in the Hills for your SMSF?
- We can help with your SMSF administration by making it compliant with all of the regulatory requirements.
- We guide you to set up the right structure of super fund beneficial for your situation over a long period of time.
- We provide excellent quality services to look after your SMSF tax return, independent audit while keeping you stay compliant.
- We don’t outsource our work overseas a lot of other accountants and financial planners do, you have complete security of personal data.